Online Video Poker Casino NZ Reviews: Where to Play Video Poker Online Real Money
Online video poker has become extremely popular. Its popularity may be compared with the love of gamblers to the online slots. So, why not to combine these two favorite games of everyone who enjoys gamble? To play video poker online you do not need to gather your friends around the table or find an offline nz casino where to play. The online game is limitless, especially considering one important fact: you want to play it for free and practice or play for real money.
Online Casino Video Poker List for New Zealand
|Online Casino||Bonus||Rating||Features||Play Real Money|
Let’s be honest, video poker is not an easy game. Online video poker demands some efforts. The main is to learn the rules and the combinations. There are the types of the game, their specifications, payouts. Now we are going to introduce this video game to you and give you all the necessary tips you can use to win. In this article you can also find main online video poker rules, strategy and answers on the most popular questions about this game. Play for free, play for real money – the main is that practice is the key to success and this practice is more than available.
Ready to win jackpot and play for real money? Then this list of the best NZ Online Casinos is deffinitely for you. We can surely recommend them as safe, secure and trust-worthy. Registrate, make your first deposit, get welcome bonuse and enjoy the game!
PLAY ONLINE VIDEO POKER FOR FREE
Learn Online Casino Video Poker Tricks with us and Become a Professional Player
Table of Contents
- Learn how to play Online Video Poker
- Video Poker Game Types
- Where to play Video Poker
Learn how to play Online Video Poker
Poker is the most popular intellectual game. However, this card game is a little simplified as the whole process is under the control of the machine and instead of the live dealer you play with the computer. What you should learn are some basic rules which you can use for every type of this game.
Video Poker Cash Game Rules & Strategy
Before starting to play you should better learn more about video poker rules and strategy first, so you can easily understand what’s going on the game table. Here are the main video poker rules of any type of the poker games:
- Online card games are played on 52-cards deck. In some types of this game, Jokers are added which means a number of cards may be bigger, 53 or 54.
- The player always gets 5 initial cards, not more.
- Now he decided which cards to leave and which ones to get rid of.
- After this, he draws on 2 more cards which are absolutely random.
- The game starts. If the player has a winning combination at his hand he is paid according to the payout table.
The strategy is another big thing to learn. You simply can’t play the game by guessing the cards. The strategy is a must. It’s not as easy to explain as for any other card game including Blackjack or Baccarat as each of them has one common strategy to use for any type of those games. Video gambling is a little different.
As many card game types are based on Jacks and Better this is the first point to start with.
- Once you have Royal Flush with your initial cards stand on them. This strategy gives you fewer winnings as you give a sacrifice to get even more good combinations staying at Royal Flush and not drawing other cards.
- Hold Straight Flush, Full House, 4 of a Kind, 4 o a Kind, Two Pair.
- If you have 4 cards to Royal Flush you may break up Flush or Straight.
- If you have 4 cards to Royal Flush break up a pair of Jacks or better.
- It’s better to keep a pair of lower value instead of one card of a high value like Jack, Queen, King or Ace.
- A 4-card open straight is a good chance to complete the hand, so do not draw a 4 card in a Straight. What is it about? For instance, when you have 4-5-6-7 either 3 or 8 may complete the hand with a winning combination.
- Keep an eye on the cards in favor to get many winning hands.
Video Poker Tips & Tricks that will help you win Jackpot
Online video poker is a very gambling game. It combines randomness of the machine and an ability of a player to take a decision about his own cards. Here are some tips to make the video poker machine works for you:
- Learn as much as possible about the type of video poker game you are going to play. Each of them has its own features which you will see in the poker table below.
- Learn the payables and the returns. They also differ from one game to another.
- First of all, try to play video poker games for free. It helps a lot in practice. Also while playing there you have a chance to learn all the combinations by heart and see how it works. Here at Casinoslots we produce different types of online video poker games for free. Some of the online casinos also have different free demos.
- If you play for real money do not play over your heard. It means to make a budget for a game, your mind must be sober and cold. It will keep you from borrowing money and thus make mistakes.
- Learn the video poker strategy as mathematics plays a huge role in this card game. Every strategy has its charts. Do not neglect the one that is proper for the type of a game you’ve chosen.
Main questions about Video Poker
Can I win playing online video poker?
It belongs to that tiny number of games in the online casino you definitely can win and it’s not that difficult. First, the returns are really impressive reaching 100%+. Second, progressive jackpot machines are generous for wins. There is a lot of types of this card game which is easy to find the best for yourself and try your luck.
How video poker machines work?
Bear in mind that online video poker is a slot machine but with a poker game. It means the main principle of its work is exactly the same. There is a big screen in front of you where the whole process of the casino game is happening. Before starting playing online video poker game you should place a bet using special buttons of the slot – bet or bet max. Then push the button “Start” or “Deal” depending on the video game type and the game starts. You get 5 cards face-up. Under each card there is a button – Hold/Cancel – to leave the cards you want to see at your hand. Others will be erased. The button “Draw” allows you to get a new card. On total, you always should have 5 cards as some combinations are possible only with 5 cards.
What return rate has video poker?
Every type of video poker has its own return table. But the average house edge that the online casino has is around 3%. Considering this fact it’s easy to count that return rate is not less than 97%. Paytable is the key to understand what returns you will get. It depends on the bets you place and the combination you have at the hand. What’s the trick and why the casino is that generous? Definitely, it’s not. There are more and less profitable slots in the same casino. Every player must be attentive and learn the paytable to choose the right machine for himself.
Some types of this card game have 100% and even more of returns but for sure it’s pretty difficult to find them.
What video poker machines are the best to play?
The best video poker machines are those which give the highest returns and payouts. They are:
- Double Double Bonus Poker with 100.07%.
- Double Bonus Poker with 100.17%.
- Jokers Wild gives 100.65%.
- Deuces Wild brings 100.76% return.
When is it better to double up in video poker?
Double up is an option that is available not in every game type. But when this option is included then no need to neglect it. Its main advantage is the house edge. Its rate is 0. What does it mean? Doubling up is a risk, no doubt. But it’s always pleasant to play the game with no house edge then with an even minimum house edge. Double is a true gambling feeling and there is no rule or strategy that tells you do or not to do that.
When happens Video Poker MTT?
MTT is a multi-table tournament. The moment online games appeared and have got their popularity Multi-table tournaments are held pretty often. Follow the news of the online casinos which are specialized at this game to take part in the tournament. By the way, playing MTT demands a special strategy which is different from any other one.
How much are video poker payouts?
Payouts depend on the type of the game and the bet you place. Here is a table of payouts for Jacks and Better which payout percentage is 99,4%.
|Combination||1 coin||2 coins||3 coins||4 coins||5 coins|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
|3 of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|4 of a Kind||25||50||75||100||125|
How to play multi-strike video poker?
Multi-strike is played with 4 levels of hands. Each level worth twice than the previous one. There are special rules for this type of the game.
- A number of lines available: 1-4, coins: 1-5 per line.
- The player is dealt 5 cards on the hand level 1.
- He keeps the card he wants and drops those ones he does not need.
- If the player has a paying hand he goes to the level 2. The same if he gets a Free ride card. Here the same steps are repeated. But the wins are doubled.
- Level 3 opens when the player has a winning hand on level 2. The multiplier here is 4.
- Level 4 opens after winding hand of the player on the level 3. The multiplier here is 8.
- The win is a total sum of all levels.
- Free card is not a constant option. Some types of online gambling have it, others don’t.
- The rules for a strategy are to play max line with a max bet and to remember, that a pair is a strong hand as the probability of paying hand after all is very high and reaching level 4 follow the usual strategy for the particular type of the game.
Video Poker Game Types
Online poker has so many different types that you may feel lost trying to choose the best one for yourself. Here is a full guide of each popular type and their main features.
|Classic Video Poker||
||Any NZ Casino, that produce video poker games.|
|Progressive Video Poker||
||Any NZ Casino, that produce video poker games.|
|Multi-Hand Video Poker||
||Any NZ Casino, that produce video poker games.|
|Deuces Wild Video Poker||
||Royal Vegas, Casinoland, NightRush, All Slots, GUTS, Lucky Nugget, Ruby Fortune, Platinum Play, Mummy’s Gold.|
|Jacks or Better Video Poker||
||Casinoland, Royal Vegas, All Slots, NightRush, Lucky Nugget, Exclusive Bet, Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune.|
||All Slots, Royal Vegas, Casino Room, Casinoland, Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune, Mummy’s Gold, YAKO.|
|Aces and Faces Video Poker||
||Spin Palace, Royal Vegas, All Slots, Night Rush, Exclusive Bet, Bet Way, Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune, Bet Way.|
|All Aces Video Poker||
||Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune, Mummy’s Gold, All Slots, Spin Palace, Royal Vegas, GUTS, NightRush.|
|All American Video Poker||
||Royal Vegas, All Slots, Casinoland, NightRush, Platinum Play, GUTS, YAKO, Mummy’s Gold.|
|Double Double Bonus Poker||
||Lucky Nugget, NightRush, All Slots, GUTS, Royal Vegas, Exclusive Bet, Platinum Play.|
|Tens or Better Video Poker||
||Ruby Fortune, All Slots, Royal Vegas, Bet Way, Exclusive Bet, Platinum Play, Mummy’s Gold.|
|Double Joker Poker||
||Platinum Play, Royal Vegas, NightRush, All Slots, Platinum Play, YAKO, Exclusive Bet.|
Where to play Video Poker
Online poker is not difficult to find in the internet casinos. The problem is to play a fair game with high returns. We suggest you the best variants of the online poker casinos which will allow you to win good money or simply play for free.
Play Free Online Video Poker Games
Video Poker is one of the most popular online casino games, but what to do, when you have absolutely no experience of playing it? On Casinoslots you can try your hand at different video poker demos, learn everything about its rules and strategy and even pick up the suitable online video poker casino, that was checked by our site and is definitely trust-worthy. So play our video poker games for fun and improve your skills!
Play Video Poker in Online Casino for real money
If you want to win real money by playing video poker, then you should visit nz online casinos, that produce video poker games. The instruction is simple: 1. Visit online casino (to choose a casino, that is suitable for you, you can visit our main page and read casino reviews). 2. Register (creating account is simple and requires a few steps). 3. Make your first deposit (usually online casinos offer Welcome Bonuses as a way of enticing you to try their casino). 4. Enjoy playing and winning!
Play Online Video Poker with Friends
Playing video poker is fun, but playing online video poker with friends is much more fun. For that you should find online casino, that produce multiplayer video poker games. There you can enjoy spending time with other people and win real money. Also there are a lot of mobile video poker apps for Android and iPhones, that have multiplayer options too.
Play Online Video Poker No Download
Playing Online Video Poker without downloading the game is possible in two ways: 1) if you want to play video poker online for free, you can find demo versions of this game in internet (for example, on our site, where we have a different free casino games); 2) if you want to play online video poker for real money, you should register at online casino. Both ways don’t require any downloading even if you are mobile user.
Play Live Video Poker Online
Want to try playing video poker with live dealer? No problem. There are a lot of nz casinos, that offers live games online. For example, 888 casino. There you can play not only live video poker, but also other casino games with live dealer for all tastes.
Payment methods in Video Poker Casinos
If you decide to play for real money in the online casino nz there is nothing easier to make a deposit to place bets using the most popular and world-wide known payment methods. We’ve found the best for you:
- Play Video Poker with Paypal in best Casinos: Spin Palace, Casino Room, Ruby Fortune, BetWay.
- Play Video Poker with Paysafecard at NightRush, Casinoland, All Slots, Casino Room, Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune.
- Play Video Poker with Skrill/Neteller at all casinos you find.
- Play Video Poker with entroPay in such casinos like Royal Vegas, Platinum Play, Lucky Nugget, 888 Casino.
- Play Video Poker with eco Payz at best casinos: Casinoland, Ruby Fortune, Platinum Play.