How to become Casinoslots resident? How do we review and feature casinos on our website?
We accept applications for casino listing free of charge subject to a Due Diligence procedure and editorial scrutiny. Compliant casino brands are entitled to become residents of Casinoslots family of websites subject to payment an
- Assessment Fee of $100 or equivalent per a casino for assessment and review
- Affiliate commission that supports our work.
How it works?
1. Due Diligence
Applicant Casinos need to fill in the Casino Application form below and specify all relevant information on a casino brand and bonuses (where applicable).
Due Diligence: we check if a casino has
- a License and/or a license is specified in a visible place as well as
- options or measures to help players to gamble in moderation (Responsible Gaming options)
If cleared, an applicant is invited to pay an Assessment Fee. In addition to it, a resident needs to accept our affiliate commission terms that are the same for all resident brands.
- Once accepted, a new brand gets a review with an assessment (from 0 to 100) on 4 components of our Casino Classification. More details: https://www.casinoslots.co.nz/our-classification
- A Casino brand gets a starting coverage: site-wide, excluding a section on the Homepage.
- As users engage with a resident brand for 2 months we collect data to assess the 5th component of our classification - Players' Engagement.
- After 2 month period a resident casino brand is eligible for leveling up to the Homepage including all the Top Spots.
Advertising and Promotion Opportunities
We offer preferred placement to Casinoslots residents as an Advert. It’s a zero position located above each Ranking itself. The advert area is twice as big as the area for all other listings.
Preferred placement does not mean you buy Top-1 position. In fact, you rent an advertising place just above the ranking itself and your listing is marked as promo. Each ranking may have only one preferred listing. For pricing, please Contact us.