How to become Casinoslots resident? How do we review and feature casinos on our website?
We accept applications for casino listing free of charge subject to a Due Diligence procedure and editorial scrutiny.
Any casino operator not included in point 2.1 can apply for Casinoslots NZ Ranking inclusion under these conditions:
2.2.1. The casino operator holds a valid license from any recognized gambling licensing authority
2.2.2. The casino operator must submit the official application form, which can be found online at https://www.casinoslots.co.nz/apply, at least 1 month before the The Casinoslots NZ Ranking publishing date.
2.2.3. An invoice corresponding to an Integration Fee must be paid by direct bank transfer following the instructions given after fulfilling point 2.2.2.
For more details please see Casinoslots NZ 2021 Ranking Regulation
How it works?
1. Due Diligence
Applicant Casinos need to fill in the Casino Application form below and specify all relevant information on a casino brand and bonuses (where applicable).
Due Diligence: we check if a casino has
- a License and/or a license is specified in a visible place as well as
- options or measures to help players to gamble in moderation (Responsible Gaming options)
If cleared, an applicant is invited to pay an Assessment Fee. In addition to it, a resident needs to accept our affiliate commission terms that are the same for all resident brands.
- Once accepted, a new brand gets a review with an assessment (from 0 to 100) on 4 components of our Casino Classification. More details: https://www.casinoslots.co.nz/our-classification
- A Casino brand gets a starting coverage: site-wide, excluding a section on the Homepage.
- As users engage with a resident brand for 2 months we collect data to assess the 5th component of our classification - Players' Engagement.
- After 2 month period a resident casino brand is eligible for leveling up to the Homepage including all the Top Spots.
Advertising and Promotion Opportunities
We offer preferred placement to Casinoslots residents as an Advert. It’s a zero position located above each Ranking itself. The advert area is twice as big as the area for all other listings.
Preferred placement does not mean you buy Top-1 position. In fact, you rent an advertising place just above the ranking itself and your listing is marked as promo. Each ranking may have only one preferred listing. For pricing, please Contact us.