New Online Casinos NZ Rankings 2021
How We Choose New Casinos Online for NZ?
Our in-depth reviews contain tons of useful information designed to make it as easy as possible for you to choose your new casino sites. Here are some of the criteria we use to choose new online gambling spots for New Zealand:
- Safe online gaming environment: Only best new and safest online casinos make it on to our listings, all with legitimate licensing through top regulators like the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority and others.
- Range of games and software: Top online casinos in NZ feature a wide range of games including pokies and table games sourced from some of the best software brands in the business, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming and many more.
- Banking options: Our listings offer the best in NZ-friendly banking options for instant deposits and fast withdrawals casinos to cash out your winnings.
- Multiple platform support: Our selected brands feature great multi-platform support, including most browsers, operating systems, and mobile platforms.
- Design: We constantly update our listings to feature new casino operators that offer innovative web designs and the latest in digital gaming technologies.
Why Choose a New Casino Online?
This is a great question that many Kiwis have asked us, why a new site over an older, more well-known brand? Of course, there’s nothing wrong with playing at an older and trusted online site, but new casinos often bring interesting advantages with them. For instance, new casino operators online tend to use the very latest, cutting edge web technologies, offering a fastest payout casino experience and more streamlined user service. New online gambling houses also tend to feature much more games than even the most well-established online casinos do. This is because newcomers have their work cut out for them in terms of competing in the industry and using as many software producers as they can. And this often plays to their advantage (and yours). This is also why you will often find the very latest games, using the very latest technologies such as VR and live streaming, at newer online sites first. Another important aspect and advantage to choosing a fresh online site over an older one, has to do with bonuses. You will often find that new casinos tend to be far more generous and adventurous with their welcome bonus offers. Again, competition is tight, so offering a no deposit bonus and free spins is far more common with new online casinos than older ones. Finally, new brands are usually very mobile-friendly and have already incorporated the latest HTML5 technology in their design. This means that, for the most part, you don’t even need to worry about downloading apps for your mobile device. Even better, if you happen to not be a fan of Android or iOS, accessing a new online gambling site on your mobile device is much easier.
How to Register an Account as a First Timer?
If you’re new to the world of online casinos, welcome! By now you’ll probably be itching to try out your first new online site and getting started couldn’t be easier:
- All you need to do is pick one of our recommended new casino operator for NZ.
- Next, click through to the casino’s homepage using our secure and safe links.
- On the casino’s homepage, simply click on the ”Join Now” or “Sign Up” button.
- Fill in the provided application form including your email address, username, password and so forth.
- That’s it! The operator will confirm your registration and you’ll be free to add a bonus offer to your new account and begin exploring their games.
New Online Casino Bonuses – What to Look For
While not all fresh online operators in NZ will offer the same bonuses, it’s always good to have an idea of the most popular types of bonus offers you might come across:
- No Deposit Bonus – A very popular bonus type. Here you get a fairly small amount of cash for free to play a range of select pokies and games. The best part about these bonus types is you don’t have to use any of your own money to get them.
- First Deposit Bonus – The most common type of bonus offer. You get a match (usually 100%) on your cash deposit, instantly doubling your bankroll.
- Free Spins Offers – Free spins as part of a promotion allow you to play top pokies essentially for free. The amount of free spins you get will depend on the site and the promotion type.
- Sign Up Packages – Also known as a welcome bonus, these can often combine a cash match percentage offer with the added incentive of free spins. Available to new players only.