If you've come across content on our site that may violate the law, let us know, and we'll carefully review the material and consider removing or restricting access to it.
Notice of Alleged Infringement
- If you believe that your copyrighted work or other intellectual property right has been infringed, please provide Casinoslots the following information in a written communication:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a list of such works at the site (if multiple works are covered by a single notification), i.e. link to your site page where the protected content is published;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, i.e. link to our website page where the allegedly infringing content is published and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact details, such as an email address, telephone number, etc at which you may be contacted;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you misrepresent that material infringes a copyright.
To submit the notice above, please use our Contact form