With the rapid rise of the online gambling industry, there are plenty of developers of games nowadays. The competition is the main driving force behind the industry and the quality rises all the time. Fortunately for players from New Zealand, all of the best studios on the market work with online casinos that accept local players. In this article, we will take a closer look at the most popular among them:
The company is one of the veterans in the industry and has been around for ages. Microgaming has released tons of casino real money games in all categories. The slots alone are hundreds, including some of the largest progressive jackpots a player from New Zealand can win.
This is the reason Microgaming is one of the few companies that can easily power any online casino singlehandedly. Still, the vendor’s products are also compatible with other games. As a result, Microgaming is the most popular providers of games when it comes to New Zealand.
Let’s take a look at some technical details:
- Most popular games: Mega Moolah, Thunderstruck II, Jungle Jim El Dorado, Immortal Romance;
- RTP and casino edge: the Microgaming casino games are so many that the RTP varies greatly. You can find some table games with an RTP as high as 99.5%. When it comes to slots, you will find anything between 88% and 97% or so. This creates enough opportunities for any player from New Zealand to find a game with a solid chance to win;
- Min spins –Max spins: again, the variety of Microgaming slots is such that you can find anything when it comes to the specific numbers. Some games allow you to play with $0.10 per spin, while others go all the way to hundreds as a max bet;
- Availability: simply put, no other provider can compete with the number of Microgaming casinos on the market. Each player from New Zealand can pick between plenty of platforms and have a lot of fun;
- Marketing activities: the strong marketing is among the reasons the Microgaming casino real money games are so popular around the globe and in New Zealand. The company always launches promotions, games, articles, and finds creative ways to present its products.
The the list of recommended Microgaming casinos below.
NetEnt has been one of the hottest developers of online casino games in the recent years. The company is mostly known for its passion for innovation which has led to the releases of a number of hits.
Slots are where NetEnt really shines and most players from New Zealand certainly know that. However, the studio has produced all kinds of titles like classic table games, video poker, and even tables with live dealers. They all can work on their own or combined with other studios. Here’s what you need to know about the NetEnt casino games with real money:
- Most popular games: Starburst, Guns N’ Roses, Gonzo’s Quest, South Park;
- RTP and casino edge: the sheer number of NetEnt casino games means the house edge varies a lot. For example, it’s under 0.5% in some video poker and blackjack variations. If you want to know about slots, in particular, the best RTP you can get is about the 96.5% mark;
- Min spins –Max spins: similarly to Microgaming, you can find NetEnt casino real money games where the minimum bet is under $1 and the maximums often surpass $300 with ease. This should cover the needs of most players from New Zealand;
- Availability: there are plenty of NetEnt casinos out there that accept players from New Zealand. This means a lot of opportunities to get bonuses and pick the right one for you;
- Marketing activities: the NetEnt Casino games hardly need an introduction, but the company is still doing a great job promoting them once they hit the market. You will often find no deposit bonuses, free spins, and all kinds of marketing activities designed to boost the popularity of a certain game in New Zealand.
- Big Time Gaming,
Aristocrat might not be as popular as out first two providers in terms of online casinos, but the company is certainly one of the most experienced vendors out there. The Aristocrat casino real money games have been used by many online and brick-and-mortar operators from all over the globe. New Zealand is not an exception.
The main Aristocrat casino games are slots and this is where the company excels. One of the advantages of Aristocrat is that the company’s products are easy to integrate with the games of other studios.
Let’s take a look at some more details:
- Most popular games: The Batman Series, Where’s the Gold, 50 Lions, Queen of the Nile, Zorro;
- RTP and casino edge: one of the main reasons players from New Zealand like the slots of Aristocrat is the unusually high RTP. Most of the games return around 96% of the bets as prizes which is way better than the industry average;
- Min spins –Max spins: the minimum bet can start at around $0.25 and go all the way up to $200 or more which covers both recreational players and high rollers;
- Availability: to be fair, Aristocrat is not as widely available as Microgaming and NetEnt. Still, the company has partnership with enough casino that accept players from New Zealand;
- Marketing activities: you can often find news and promotions related to the latest Aristocrat casino games. This provides good opportunities to get to know them and win some cash.
These developers are the one rate the highest among the studios available to players from New Zealand. They have the best collection of titles, are widely available, and are always working to improve their catalog of games. In fact, it won’t be far-fetched to say that Microgaming, NetEnt, and Aristocrat are often setting new trends with their products.
This is why you can find most of them on mobile, experience exceptional graphics, and innovative gameplay mechanics. The competition is usually quick to follow which works great for any player from New Zealand.