Online Blackjack Casino NZ: Where to Play Blackjack Online Real Money
We're sure, gamblers all over the world would agree, that online blackjack is one of the most popular and exciting casino games, that produces much fun and joy. And we want to make playing blackjack either for fun or for real money more easy-to-understand and enjoyable. So here on this page our Casinoslots team produces the latest blackjack information, that includes main online blackjack rules and terms, winning blackjack strategy and general features of the most popular blackjack games. In this article we answer popular questions about online blackjack and even give professional tips. As well you can find online casino to play for real money, that were tested by our experts and are one hundred percent safe and secure. Or you can train your blackjack skills by playing our demo versions of online casino games. We have a wide range of free online blackjack games. So if you want to become a professional gambler and win jackpot in nz online casino, than this page will definitely help you.
After trying your hand in free online black jack games you can surely start to play blackjack for real money. But the logical question is which online casino is better to choose. Let us help you with that. Our expert team have already answered this question and choose the best trust-worthy NZ Online Casinos, that produce online blackjack games. Most of them have live dealer blackjack or mobile blackjack games.
Winner: Best Casino in New Zealand. Casimba are certified and tracked for compliance. Withdrawal time has been verified to take less than 24 hours. Live chat is open 24/7.
|200% to $5000 + 50 Bonus Spins|
Honourable Mention: Best choice for High Rollers in New Zealand, Best choice for deposit bonus. Offers a total welcome bonus of $1600 spread over 4 deposits. Jackpot City has a live chat that works around the clock.
|100% to 400$|
Jackpot City Review
Best Free Spins: 30 FS No Deposit on the Book of Dead. First deposit doubled to 100 dollars. One of the best in class for its Mobile gaming experience.
|100% to 100$ + 30 FS|
Leo Vegas Review
100% FD bonus to $400
|FD 100% to $400 |
Spin Casino Review
100% Bonus up to $300 on 1st Deposit
Royal Vegas Review
Massive collection of online slots games
|100% to $150 + 10 FS|
Royal Panda Review
22 Free Spins + 500% to $222
Everything You Need to Know to Play and Win in Online BlackJack
The card game that was known as “21” has got a name blackjack game and keeps main blackjack rules and the object. Player and dealer both have the same goal – to see 21 at one hand. To win you need to be faster than the dealer in getting 21 which is always a guarantee you beat the dealer. These main goals may be reached thanks to several main rules, knowledge of numbers and some tricks as long as a basic strategy. Every single player swears that practice is the key to success. The start point is exactly the basic blackjack strategy. As a card game with the house edge and the lowest rate among all the gambling games, the blackjack is welcomed by many players. Sure, this game has a lot of rules. It’s important that you are familiar with them all, but it’s not as scary as it looks at first sight. In short today we give you a guideline and an easy start of how and where to play it for real money or for fun.
Table of Contents
- How to Play BlackJack as a Winner
- Online Blackjack Game Types
- Where To Play BlackJack Online
How to Play BlackJack as a Winner
Simple Rules to Follow for Beginners
Here is the guide to the essential the blackjack rules of any type. It will help you to get an idea of the main options you have and the value of the cards.
- Blackjack games are different from one type to another. The number of cards starts from 1 deck of 52 cards and up to 8 52-cards decks. When you launch a game, you get the cards faced up; the same number of them the dealer gets. The difference for him is that 1 card is faced down and 1 is faced up.
- Before you start the game make a bet.
- When the dealer has 10 or Ace as face-up card, he checks his other, faced down. If he gets 21 total, you lose your bet. When you have natural blackjack (Ace or 10 plus any other face card), then the bet is split.
- Learn all your options and opportunities for the game.
- You should hit when you wish to ask for one more card from the dealer.
- Set “Stand” when you are satisfied with the total of points in your hand.
- Splitting the pair is an option that you can use if you have 2 cards alike (like 2 Aces, 2 tens, etc.) Now each card will play separately in the game, and you can ask for another one. You can’t play simultaneously with both hands. First, the right hand, then the left, or the opposite. If you decide to split the pair, you should make another bet. It must be equal to the one you made before the game started.
- Double is an option for the player when he can double his bet and in return to get one card.
- Surrender allows the player to forfeit his hand while losing a half of the bet.
Basic Online Blackjack Strategy
There are various strategies for the blackjack depending on its type. However, there is the basic strategy we bly recommend to start with as it’s used for the classic blackjack mainly. In the demo version of any type of this card game, you can always try it. Then you will check if you understand everything correctly. Learning the blackjack basic strategy, you can understand why these or those corrections are added to this strategy to adopt it to every specific blackjack type. You can always use blackjack strategy chart to visualize the rules. Keep in mind that blackjack is a math game and here you need to count all the time, analyze and bear in mind the numbers. A set of rules for the primary strategy is based on numbers. Its main goal is to bring you wins and maximize it as much as possible. Here you need to learn the best ways to play with:
- The hand you have – hard or soft;
- When to surrender ( early or late surrender);
- Pair splitting;
- Basic strategy for one, double-hand deck and 4/6/8 deck;
- Hitting and standing;
- Insurance or even money which is absolutely the same.
The List of Main Blackjack Terms
- Ace has a value of 1 or 11. Together with any card equal to 10 gives blackjack combination.
- Action is a total sum of wagers of all gamers during the game.
- Bankroll is a total amount of money that a player is ready to bet.
- Basic strategy is used to reduce the house edge and optimize the game starting from the first two cards plus faced-up one of the dealer.
- Blackjack – a total amount of two cards – 21 total - before the draw: an Ace plus 10, Jack, Queen or King.
- Draw means to add a card to the player’s or dealer’s hand.
- Insurance is the option for the player. When the dealer’s face up card is Ace, a player can make an insurance of half of the initial bet. If the dealer has Blackjack, the player loses not the whole bet but its half.
- Pair – two cards of the same value.
- Soft hand – a hand where the faced up Ace values 11 but without exceeding total 21. For example, you have Ace+7 (Ace may value 1 – 7+1 or it’s 11, and then it’s 7+11).
- Hard Hand – you have Ace, but you can’t choose its value like in soft hand. Example: 6+9 and Ace - here you can’t choose and Ace is only 1. Otherwise, you will exceed 21.
- Peek – if the dealer has Ace as face-up card, he can peek the face-down one to see if he may have Blackjack.
- Push – when both, the player and the dealer, have cards of the same value in total. The bet is returned to the player.
What is blackjack 21?
You win when you have 21 total or simply more points than the dealer but not over 21. But there is a special combination – natural Blackjack – that gives you a guarantee of winning. For that, you need you have the Ace, and a card valued 10.
When to hit or stay in blackjack?
Again, follow the strategy: if it says to double but you have 3 cards and no chance of soft doubling then you should hit.Hit means to ask for a draw. Here are some examples when to hit:
- when you have 10 and 2 as your face-up cards and the dealer has 3 then hit;
- you have Ace and 7, and the dealer shows 9, hit;
- you have 3 cards – 2-3-Ace and the dealer’s one is 4, hit;
- yours are 10 and 6 and dealer’s – 7, hit;
- you have 10 and 4, the dealer has Ace but not a Blackjack combination, hit.
- when you have 12 total, stand on 4, 5 and 6;
- with 13-16 total stand on 2 through 6;
- having 17-21 in your hand, always stand;
- the same for Ace and 8 in your hand through A and 10.
How many cards do you start with?
The dealer gives you 2 cards, both face-up. It does not matter what type of blackjack you are playing this rule is constant for each of them.
When can you split in blackjack card game?
Splitting is an option that enhances your chance to win as you have 2 hands against the dealer’s one. You can split each time when you get two cards of the same value. Experts say to split at Aces is a must because Ace is a very b position. For each hand, with the Ace, you will get one more card and will continue the game with 2 hands, one by one. Also, split when you have two 8s.
What are the card values in blackjack?
The value of cards is various: the ones from 2 to 10 are valued as on indexes; Kings, Queens, and Jacks are always equal to 10. An Ace is valued as 1 or 11 and is the strategy card.The answers to the following questions are based on the basic strategy and its chart. Just bear this in mind or in front of you when you are going to play online.Green = HitReв = StandYellow = Double downBlue = Pair splitOrange = SurrenderTo understand when to use these options, first learn what it means to have a hard or soft hand. We give a clear idea of it in the list of necessary terms.
Card counting practice: legal or not?
Card counting is very first idea that the player may have while thinking of a card game that demands some intellectual efforts. However, this practice looks pretty difficult. Not many players really use together with the basic strategy. Anyway, it’s proved already: with this strategy you can win good money, but the question we should answer first is if this method is illegal. It’s not true: card counting system is legal. Especially there is no doubt about it when you are playing online, but we can’t deny that in some casinos you will not be welcomed with such a game strategy. Due to modern system of card counting it is faster and easier than their traditional predecessors. The only ability you need to be successful with this tactic is to be attentive and not rush the actions.
When to double down in blackjack?
There are some general rules when to double down though you always should check the basic strategy chart to ensure it’s the necessary step. Players double in most cases when they have hard 11 and 8,9,10. They double having soft 13 with Ace and 2 or soft 18 with Ace and 7. Depending on the number of decks for the game change your strategy of doubling down.Some examples of cases when you must double down:
- when you have 11 but not when the dealer has Ace;
- double on 10 but not when dealer’s card is Ace or 10;
- when you have 9 and the dealer has 3-6;
- if no chance to double down according to the chart, you better hit. But stand if you have soft 18 against dealer’s 3-6.
What is live dealer blackjack?
This is an option of playing online and not in the mortar-and-brick one. You stay at home or in any place you feel comfortable in, and there are no other players around you. Then you can concentrate on your own game. You can interact with the live dealer through the window and close the game as soon as you decide it’s enough. The bets at blackjack live dealer are much lower than in any land casinos which allow you to continue the game and have more chances to win. To start the game, simply push the button “Start the game.” The dealer will give you 2 cards both face-up. One of the dealer’s card will be face-up, another – face-down (it’s also known as a hole card). Now it’s time to calculate and use the basic strategy to increase your chance for the win. Also, you can trust the online game as it defines the values of your both cards. This is a very helpful function for the beginners for whom it’s not easy to keep all the data at once.
Online Blackjack Game Types
The number of types that this well-known casino game has, is incredibly big. We will introduce you the main and most famous ones you can play both for real money and for free in the casinos.
- 1-8 decks.
- Player and dealer get 2 cards.
- 1 face-down for the dealer.
- You win if you have 21 but not more.
- You win if your total is higher than the dealer’s.
- Natural Blackjack is an Ace, and a face card valued 10.
- Same as Classic with slight differences in options for hitting, standing, doubling and splitting.
- To win the progressive jackpot the player need to add 1$ to each bet.
Atlantic City Blackjack
- 8 decks.
- The dealer stands soft on 17 and may peek at his face down card.
- The player may use splitting the pair up to 3 times.
Double Exposure Blackjack
- 8 decks.
- The highest house edge.
- First cards are dealt face-up.
- The dealer must hit on soft 17.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack
- 2 decks.
- The dealer stands on hard 17 and more.
- He hits on soft 17.
- He can peek his face-down card if the first one is an Ace.
- 2 decks.
- Up to 5 hands.
- The dealer should draw on 16 and stand on 17.
- 2 decks.
- The player has two cards both face up.
- The dealer gets 1 card face-up, his face- down one is not dealt till the player makes his decision about the following actions.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
- 4 decks, the player can split up into 3 hands.
- The dealer may peek his face-down card.
Spanish 21 Blackjack
- 6 and 8 decks.
- Cards of 10 value are removed, only 48 left for the game.
- Thus, the house edge enhances.
- 2 decks, side bet is allowed.
- The dealer has to stay on 17.
Perfect Pairs Blackjack
- 4 decks.
- Side bets included.
- Player’s 2 first cards are a pair – he wins the side bets.
Big 5 Blackjack
- 5 decks.
- Side bet.
Where To Play BlackJack Online
Wish to get access to the best online casinos to play blackjack for real money, or you want to play for free? Stop and read the information down below: here is a list of casinos we suggest.
Where to play Online Blackjack for Fun?
If you want to play blackjack online, you should better start with free blackjack games before playing for real money. In this case demo-versions of blackjack are exactly for you. You can try your hand, improve your gambling skills and figure out all blackjack rules and features. Here at Casinoslots we have a lot of free blackjack games with detailed instructions. Also you can visit Casinoland and play their demos for free.
Where to play Online Blackjack for real money?
Nearly every NZ Online Casino produces blackjack games, which is possible to play for real money. All you need to do is to visit online casino, registrate, make first deposit and than enjoy the game. But if you want to be sure, that casino is safe and secure, check our NZ Online Casino Reviews.
Where to play Blackjack with Live Dealer?
Bored to play blackjack? You should definetly give this game the second chance and try playing with a live dealer. Our gambling experts have checked casinos by Safety, Reliability, Games Choice and other Standarts. So here are the casinos, that produce the best Live Blackjack: Royal Vegas, JackpotCity, Platinum Play, Casinoland, All Slots, Spin Palace and YAKO.
Where to play Blackjack Online with Friends?
Playing alone is relaxing, but playing with friends is much more fun! Want to try Multiplayer Blackjack? Let us help you to find casinos with the best blackjack games for you and your friends. Multiplayer blackjack is possible at LeoVegas, NightRush, Exclusive Bet, Royal Vegas or All Slots.
Where to play Mobile Blackjack Games?
Thants to technological progress you can play online blackjack in any place and any time you want. Almost all nz online casinos produce blackjack games for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry or Windows phone users. So now all you have to worry is charging your phone!
Payment Methods in Blackjack Online Casinos
If you make a real bet and try your luck, then use the most common and easy methods to make a deposit. Every casino has its own rules. Here are some banking options for you:
- Online Casinos in New Zealand, that accept Paypal and offer blackjack games: JackpotCity, Spin Palace, Casino-Room, Ruby-Fortune, BetWay.
- Online Casinos in New Zealand, that accept PaySafe Card and offer blackjack games: NightRush, JackpotCity, Casinoland, All Slots, Leo Vegas, Casino Room, Platinum Play, Ruby Fortune.
- Online Casinos in New Zealand, that accept Skrill/Neteller and offer blackjack games: all casinos from our Best Casino Top.
- Online Casinos in New Zealand, that accept EntroPay and offer blackjack games: JackpotCity, Royal Vegas, Platinum Play, Lucky Nugget, 888 Casino, Gaming Club.
- Online Casinos in New Zealand, that accept EcoPayz and offer blackjack games: JackpotCity, Casinoland, Lucky Nugget, Ruby Fortune, Platinum Play.
Like any other online game, Blackjack brings you bonuses. The main is no deposit bonus which gives you money without forcing you to make a deposit. You get it only once – while registering in the casino. But it helps you to get your first bankroll. According to the rules of the online casino where you are going to play you get a sum of the bonus that you will use in this card game only. The bonus is used for the game only. You can’t withdraw it. But you will be able to withdraw any amount of money that you will win with the help of his bonus.
Apart from the no deposit bonus playing online blackjack gamblers can also use special promotions and coupons that the casino offers. Such promotions from the casino contain a very nice surprise for the players, especially those who spend the low amount of money. These Blackjack promotions allow them to double the bet and get an impressive win. For example, you bet 5$ and use the promotion coupon that doubles the bet, then the total bet will be 10$. If the player wins, he gets both bets – 10 and 5$.One more fantastic promotion is an Ace coupon. Once the bet is placed, the player gives the dealer the Ace coupon which means his first card is Ace and he will get one ore card instead of two.