Planet of the Apes Settings:
- Bet: 20. Paylines (20) x Min Coins Value (0.01)
- Autoplay: 10 /25/ 50 Spins
- Paylines: 20 (fixed)
- Audited Return to Player: 96.33%
- Volatility: Low / Mid
- Game Type: Video Slot
- Release year: 2017
- Themes: Movie, Animals, Battle
- Produced or published by: netent.com
This slot is based on the two movies – Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Game takes a player through the two different phases of the life of Caesar, the Ape Army leader. Planet of the Apes slot machine has a game board with dual reels that form 20 fixed paylines.
- RTP: 96.33% - Average
- The biggest winning: 600,000 coins, i.e. Very High (highest rewards are available when you hit Free Spins).
- Volatility check: Low (payout of 4 identical symbols per pay-line vs 5 symbols: 4 times)
- The frequency of hitting any winning is 30.39%
- The statistical frequency of triggering the free spins feature is every 159th spin (0,63%).
Simulations and testing results:
- Slot machine is really exciting and bonus features hit quite often.
- We made 50 spins and got the following results:
- 15 Free Spins that produced 6 more FS (3+3)
- Hit multiplier symbol as well as several extra wilds.
- Winning from Free Spins: 80 coins
- Overall winnings: 510 coins
This slot has a low variance and a lot of bonus features that come quite often. So, it is nice to play it with bonus money or for entertainment.
Available Free Spins Bonuses on Planet of the Apes:
Make a deposit of $50 and get 50 Spins on the Planet of the Apes every Tuesday at Casinoland.
Planet of the Apes Slot Machine Features and Bet Lines
- Rise and Dawn Free Spins,
- Bonus symbols,
- Scatter symbols,
- Wild substitutions,
- a Stacked Wild feature,
- a Dual feature and
- the Rise and Dawn Bonus features.
Substitute for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game award a win. Scatter symbols on the Rise and Dawn play areas are treated as two separate symbols and counted separately.
Before each spin there is a chance that the Dual feature is triggered. If the Dual feature is triggered, one symbol is chosen for each play area with the same symbol not able to be chosen for both play areas and Wild and Scatter symbols also unable to be chosen.
If a symbol lands in its corresponding play area when the reels stop, it sticks.
If a symbol lands in the other play area, it transfers over to the correct play area into the corresponding position.
Rise Bonus Feature
If the Rise Bonus symbol lands on the first reel, the Rise Bonus feature is triggered.
The Rise Bonus feature is an additional coin win that is awarded for every human and ape symbol displayed on the screen except for the Scatter symbol and only appears on the Rise play area. The coin win is paid in addition to any bet line wins on the reels when the feature is activated.
Dawn Bonus Feature
What does it do?
The Dawn Bonus feature is a feature that transforms ape and human symbols into the same symbol and only appears in the Dawn play area.
How is it triggered?
If the Dawn Bonus symbol lands on the last reel, the Dawn Bonus feature is triggered.
Stacked Wild Feature
The Stacked Wild feature is triggered on the Rise play area when a reel is fully covered by Wilds. The Stacked Wilds are then duplicated onto the Dawn play area in the corresponding position.
Rise play area:
How Free Spins are activated?
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Rise play area activate the Rise Free Spins.
10 Free Spins are awarded.
During the Rise Free Spins the number of Wild symbols that land on each spin are collected, and on the last spin, all collected wild symbols are randomly placed on the play area.
Down play area:
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Dawn play area activate the Dawn Free Spins.
10 Free Spins are awarded.
In the Dawn Free Spins, there are 3 different collect symbols that activate a corresponding meter: Multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Free Spins.
When a collect symbol lands, it fills the corresponding meter by 1. When the meter is full, it activates a feature.