Best deposit bonus with no wagering requirements list for NZ
The competition in the gambling world has kept growing on each passing day thanks to the rise of many casinos. To gain an edge in the competitive market, the casinos have enticed players through various means among them high-value bonuses. What many do bettors do not understand is that behind these high-value bonuses, there are set wagering requirements attached to them. What are the wagering requirements you may ask?
Normally, an operator will want to make a profit and at the same time attract you. For this reason, they would not want to give a $50 bonus where after placing a bet using the bonus, you win $50 and in total have $100 in your pocket. They would have incurred a $50 loss. This is where the wagering requirements come in. You will be required to roll over either the deposit, bonus or both a set number of times before your winnings can be withdrawn.
Parent topic: Deposit Bonus
Some platforms have set their wagering requirements highly and this inconveniences many players. It is here that some of the online casinos have seen an opportunity to attract customers by offering deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements attached to them. This remains a deal too good to be true but many casinos have cropped up with these bonuses. After making a deposit, you will have your bonus awarded and winnings from the bonus can be withdrawn with no wagering requirements attached.
The following are the various types of deposit bonus with no wagering requirements;
This is the most popular bonus in many platforms where after a deposit is made, free spins will be awarded for a player to try various slots and can later withdraw the winnings. In many cases, they are capped which shows the maximum amount you can win. In other platforms, the free spins will be tailored for select Slots such as Starburst, Aloha, Gonzo’s Quest, Cleopatra, and Book of Dead.
This is another deposit bonus which is mainly tailored for existing players as an incentive to keep them depositing on the platform. They are normally awarded when a player makes a deposit more than once on a platform.
The above are the most popular bonuses you will come across where your winnings will be withdrawn with no rollover required.
Deposit bonus no wagering Value
How they work
A point to note is that any winnings collected can be immediately cashed out. That is the beauty of deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements. For these bonuses, you will check the terms and conditions attached and the major aspects to look out for will be;
- Eligibility – Some bonuses will specifically be tailored for new players and others will be tailored for existing players
- Minimum deposit – A deposit triggers the bonus and a player should know the minimum deposit required
- Maximum winnings – Most of these bonuses will have the maximum winnings set and this is another section that needs your attention
- Valid games – In the case of free spins, some operators may set them for select Slots and this is another crucial section to keep your eye on
- Validity – The bonuses awarded will have a valid period set where after the time elapses, they will be rendered void
After you have gone through the T&Cs, play using your bonus on the specified guideline and withdraw your returns as soon as you win. You may wonder if the operator makes a profit out of this. The operator gets to choose high-quality games where they know a player will come back once more and why wouldn’t you come back if you won good money using their bonus?
Pros & Cons
Like every other thing, there are pros and cons to these bonuses.
On the positive side, the player gets to;
- Try out the site with no T&Cs tying him/her down and if it doesn’t meet the player’s expectations, he/she can try another platform
- Try a variety of games – Bonuses that are not tailored for a specific game gives the players an avenue to try different games and helps out to explore more about the platform
- Have his/her winnings in real time – With no rollover requirements attached, as soon as a win is recorded, a player can cash out his/her returns
On the other side of it:
- Operators offer limited bonuses – The bonuses offered will not be of high-value which may limit the chances of impressive payouts. Additionally, the maximum withdrawal limit may also be set lowly.
- The bonus may be limiting – Some bonuses will be limited to one game which would not go well with all players
Many questions arise on the different bonuses as players get to access and try them out. Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions on this type of bonuses:
- What are wagering requirements?
They are also called playthrough requirements or rollover requirements which indicate the number of times you will need to wager your deposit, bonus or both before your winnings can be withdrawn
- Which is better between no wager casinos and casinos with wagering requirements?
This will depend on your style of play. No wager casinos present an avenue where you can try out a new site and have your winnings in no time. The ones with wagering requirements, however, may have high-value bonuses that some players may opt for.
- What does ‘no wagering’ mean?
It simply means that the bonus awarded will not be subject to wagering requirements meaning that the winnings will be accredited to the withdrawable balance
- Can I win from free spins?
Yes. It is, however, advisable to go through the T&Cs to understand if the spins will only be eligible for a specific game or not.
No Wagering requirements ONLINE CASINO
Best Free Spins: 30 FS No Deposit on the Book of Dead. First deposit doubled to 100 dollars. One of the best in class for its Mobile gaming experience.
Microgaming, NetEnt, + 1
No Wagering requirements BONUSES